Yogitoes Repreve Yoga Mat Towel
- 71" x 24"; 1lb
- A sustainable high-performance yoga towel made with Repreve® performance fibers. Each Yogitoes+ is made from 11 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles to help eliminate some of the 35 billion plastic bottles thrown away each year from the waste stream. Yogitoes+ is our most eco-conscious yoga towel, yet doesn’t compromise our standards when it comes to absorption, wet grip, and durability.
- 50% more absorbent than the competition – perfect for hot yoga
- Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
- Sweat-activated wet grip.
- Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
- Superior Durability.
- Crafted in South Korea.
How is it sustainable? +
- Each yogitoes towel is made from no fewer than four discarded plastic bottles, preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean. The recycled bottles are woven into 50% poly yarn that requires 66% less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created free of AZO, lead and heavy metal dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging. For Manduka, sustainability isn’t just a word - it’s our inspiration.