- A lightweight pair of trousers crafted from organic cotton to wear year long.
- The trousers are cut with a straight leg for a loose fit with a double pleat, a rear flap pocket and our plant-based Corozo button.
How is it sustainable? +
- Ninety Percent prioritises the use of natural, renewable and certified organic materials when designing their collections. All their fabrics are vegan and selected to have the lowest impact on our global environment.
- They also ensure that every detail is of the highest quality and carries the lowest impact on the environment – their buttons are all plant-based and metals are nickel-free.
- Ninety percent insures respectful working environments, garment longevity, transparency and traceability, animal welfare and water stewardship in their production line
- Ninety percent shares 90% of their profit—80% to charitable causes and 10% amongst the people who help make their collections