- Ultra-light and breathable
- Silky hand-feel
- High-low hem
- Racerback design
- Advanced moisture management
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex from Italy
How is it sustainable? +
- Daquini carefully selects high-end technical fabrics that come from ethically, socially and environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Daquini chooses the highest quality eco-friendly produced materials and chose to work with some of the most prestigious French, Italian, German and Portuguese mills.
- Daquini's Oeko-Tex® certified technical fabrics are made without using harmful chemicals.
- All Daquini collections are sourced and produced locally in the European Union to ensure quality, details, sustainable and ethical practices while keeping a reduced carbon footprint.