Cropped Gloss Legging
- Cropped length
- High waist
- Stretch fabric
- Compression fabric
- Seam detailing
- Hidden pockets
- For low-intense workouts like yoga and pilates
- Made from a natural antibacterial fabric, reducing the use of chemicals
- Main Material: 69% Polyamide, 31% Elastane
How is it sustainable? +
- Filippa K clothing is designed to last, so you can buy less and keep it for longer. According to a study by Mistra Future Fashion, the environmental impact (carbon emissions, resource usage, and waste production) of a garment can be reduced by nearly 50% if you double the average amount of time it is used. The average number of times a Filippa K piece is worn is 75, and the industry average is only 7.
- In every collection, Filippa K aims to only buy what they are going to sell, and they aim to increase the percentage of sustainable fibres they use every year.
- Filippa K reuses materials from previous collections and they cut waste to create garments rather than to produce new material.