Episokpi Vivienne Shirt Dress
- A maxi shirt dress woven from 100% organic cotton and adorned with our Two Trees print in collaboration with artist Vivien McDermid.
- The dress is cut for an oversized fit with a front belt to cinch the waist and a kimono sleeve construction, a curved hemline with a straight drop at the back and a full mother-of-pearl button placket.
How is it sustainable? +
- Ninety Percent prioritises the use of natural, renewable and certified organic materials when designing their collections. All their fabrics are vegan and selected to have the lowest impact on our global environment.
- They also ensure that every detail is of the highest quality and carries the lowest impact on the environment – their buttons are all plant-based and metals are nickel-free.
- Ninety percent insures respectful working environments, garment longevity, transparency and traceability, animal welfare and water stewardship in their production line
- Ninety percent shares 90% of their profit—80% to charitable causes and 10% amongst the people who help make their collections