Gloss Bra Top
- Light support
- Fits small, take one size larger than normal
- Stretch fabric
- Fully lined
- Shiny finish
- Adjustable strap
- Gathered front
- Hidden elastic
- Suitable for studio sports and low-intense workouts such as yoga, pilates and barre
How is it sustainable? +
- Filippa K clothing is designed to last, so you can buy less and keep it for longer. According to a study by Mistra Future Fashion, the environmental impact (carbon emissions, resource usage, and waste production) of a garment can be reduced by nearly 50% if you double the average amount of time it is used. The average number of times a Filippa K piece is worn is 75, and the industry average is only 7.
- In every collection, Filippa K aims to only buy what they are going to sell, and they aim to increase the percentage of sustainable fibres they use every year.
- Filippa K reuses materials from previous collections and they cut waste to create garments rather than to produce new material.