- Regular waist
- Full length
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Fits large, take one size smaller than normal
- Wrinkle and shrink resistant
- Four pockets
- Straight leg
- Pleats at front and back
- Fully lined
- Main Material: 69% Triacetate, 31% Polyester
- Made in triacetate: a fabric that is spun in a closed loop process recycling solvent
How is it sustainable? +
- Filippa K clothing is designed to last, so you can buy less and keep it for longer. According to a study by Mistra Future Fashion, the environmental impact (carbon emissions, resource usage, and waste production) of a garment can be reduced by nearly 50% if you double the average amount of time it is used. The average number of times a Filippa K piece is worn is 75, and the industry average is only 7.
- In every collection, Filippa K aims to only buy what they are going to sell, and they aim to increase the percentage of sustainable fibres they use every year.
- Filippa K reuses materials from previous collections and they cut waste to create garments rather than to produce new material.