- A feminine midi skirt crafted from a blend of sustainable ENKA® Viscose and soft EcoVero™ with a luxurious feel.
- The wrapped, A-line skirt is fastened at the waist with a Corozo nut button creating a cascading draped effect.
How is it sustainable? +
- Ninety Percent prioritises the use of natural, renewable and certified organic materials when designing their collections. All their fabrics are vegan and selected to have the lowest impact on our global environment.
- They also ensure that every detail is of the highest quality and carries the lowest impact on the environment – their buttons are all plant-based and metals are nickel-free.
- Ninety percent insures respectful working environments, garment longevity, transparency and traceability, animal welfare and water stewardship in their production line
- Ninety percent shares 90% of their profit—80% to charitable causes and 10% amongst the people who help make their collections