Organic Essential Oil
Aromatherapy: use in a diffuser or air purifier. Add 2-5 drops to 100ml of water.
To use in the dryer with you eco dryer balls: add a few (5-7) drops to one Friendsheep eco dryer ball before tossing them in your dryer. Repeat as needed.
To freshly scent your dry laundry: add a few (5-7) drops to your Friendsheep eco freshners before placing them in your drawers, closets. Use it to scent your car, your purse, or a duffle bag
Made in the USA. Therapeutic grade. Always organic, always cruelty-free. Friendsheep is a Leaping Bunny certified brand.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil that is ideal for use on skin, in aromatherapy, and as a surface cleaning agent and a fabric freshener. It has a refreshing camphoraceous oil that supports respiratory function. It has warming and soothing properties that can treat poor circulation and painful muscles.
- Lemon essential oil is known to be invigorating, cleansing, and purifying, it can boost energy and metabolism, enhance moods, and disinfect skin and surfaces
- One percent of gross sales from Friendsheep Wool is donated to environmental nonprofits
- One tree is planted towards permanent reforestation for every Friendsheep Wool item sold
- All Friendsheep Wool products are ethically sourced and organic.Their products are certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- All Friendsheep Wool products are handmade for fair wages in Nepal by women and disabled artisans
- All of Friendsheep Wool products and packaging are plastic-free, compostable and recyclable
- Friendsheep Wool is committed to minimizing our environmental footprint throughout their supply chain