- This luxurious skirt is characterised by the dimensional pleats that define the silhouette - chic and effortlessly cool.
- Crafted from a blend of forest-friendly TENCEL™ and nylon hailing from South Korea, the longline skirt is crinkled by hand in Portugal by local craftspeople.
- The high waist allows you to wear it with bra-tops for an edgy look, or pair it with the matching sheer shirt.
How is it sustainable? +
- Ninety Percent prioritises the use of natural, renewable and certified organic materials when designing their collections. All their fabrics are vegan and selected to have the lowest impact on our global environment.
- They also ensure that every detail is of the highest quality and carries the lowest impact on the environment – their buttons are all plant-based and metals are nickel-free.
- Ninety percent insures respectful working environments, garment longevity, transparency and traceability, animal welfare and water stewardship in their production line
- Ninety percent shares 90% of their profit—80% to charitable causes and 10% amongst the people who help make their collections