Ray Longline Bra
- High neck racerback longline bra
- Soft and supportive wrap-around strap
- Back cut-out
- Technical micro mesh lining
- Breathable 8-way stretch
- Designed for: low to high intensity workouts
- Made with Love in Canada
How is it sustainable? +
- MICHI is manufactured in a women owned factory just outside of Toronto, Ontario. All employees in the factory are paid a fair and liveable wage and given the option of flexible hours. Production at this factory makes up over 95% of their total production.
- Eastern China is where MICHI currently produces styles that require special treatment or embellishment. The factory that they have partnered with has been audited for social compliance under the amfori BSCI program and is registered as a member of the Association of Professional Social Compliance Auditors (APSCA). There is no Trade Union in the factory; instead worker’s representatives are elected by workers. All of the employees have the right to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
- Southeastern China is where MICHI produces functional pieces with bonding techniques. As a member of Sedex, the world’s leading ethical trade organization, the factory that they have partnered with focuses on the organization’s core principles of: Reduce, Recycle, Replace and Reuse.
- MICHI is committed to sourcing high quality materials to produce technical products that last. They optimize their design and production processes to minimize fabric and material waste. The majority of their leggings and bras are created with sustainable, Bluesign® approved and Oeko-Tex® certified textiles. MICHI uses fabrics engineered as smart clothing, designed to withstand wear and tear and for performance enhancement.
- MICHI uses textiles manufactured under the Bluesign® system. All textiles approved under the Bluesign® system eliminate harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process and meet high standards for environmentally friendly and safe production. The production process and composition of the garment components are tested to be sustainably produced, and the processes used for production follow the strictest criteria to protect the water, air and soil, as well as reduce waste.
- MICHI also uses textiles that are Oeko-Tex® certified. Materials certified by the STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex® undergo extensive product checks to ensure responsible use of chemicals and non-toxic properties. The certification also requires all parts of articles of clothing, including zippers, elastics and trims also meet the required criteria.
- MICHI only uses materials that are animal-friendly and cruelty-free. As a company with a vegetarian ethos, they do not use leather, skins, fur or feathers in any of their collections or products. This also includes any materials or substances sourced from endangered species.