Shupatto Foldable Tote Bag (Large)
- Shupatto is the innovative "One-Pull" foldable bag designed in Japan.
- It is cleverly designed with accordion pleats enabling the bag to expand into a big and roomy piece while instantly closing flat by just pulling both ends of the bag.
- Shupatto Large is great for weekend grocery shopping and can hold up to 33lb/15kg. It is also the perfect bag for picnics, beach, laundry, and travel. Carries your items easily over your shoulder.
- It is made to be carried the day in and day out, and its tiny shape, when not in use, allows it to fit practically any place.
- The bag folds down neatly and quickly in a second like magic - just one-pull and roll!
- Saves time and space, and say goodbye to a single-use plastic bag!
How is it sustainable? +
- Each design of shupatto bags are made of one continuous piece of fabric, the continuous tilling of artwork uses every inch of the material to minimise material wastage.
- The colorfull designs of Shupatto bags are printed using waterless printing techniqes. Eliminating the dampening system used in conventional printing while minimise dye waste.
- In keeping with the idea of sustainability, Shupatto focuses on the durability of our signature accordion pleats. The pleats can endure over 100 machine wash, ensuring the long lasting product.