- Ninety Percent's signature shirt is crafted in Turkey from a blend of silk-like Cupro and fluid EcoVero™ viscose with a soft hand feel.
- The shirt features a concealed mother-of-pearl button placket, extra long sleeves with large slit cuffs and a side pocket.
- Wear with tailored trousers or denim for a more relaxed look.
How is it sustainable? +
- Ninety Percent prioritises the use of natural, renewable and certified organic materials when designing their collections. All their fabrics are vegan and selected to have the lowest impact on our global environment.
- They also ensure that every detail is of the highest quality and carries the lowest impact on the environment – their buttons are all plant-based and metals are nickel-free.
- Ninety percent insures respectful working environments, garment longevity, transparency and traceability, animal welfare and water stewardship in their production line
- Ninety percent shares 90% of their profit—80% to charitable causes and 10% amongst the people who help make their collections